Rich in proteins and carbs, the chicken breast will help rebuild muscle tissue after training and the sweet potatoes will replenish your glycogen levels and help the recovery process. Can't forget the “good fat" from the olive oil used to cook the chicken and beans.
• Marinate two chicken breasts (250 grams) in lemon, salt, pepper and rosemary for 30 minutes. •Heat a pan on medium heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil then panfry the chicken breast, you can squeeze an extra lemon and splash some soy sauce on top for extra flavor.
• Preheat oven to 180° C/356° F and bake one sweet potato (around 250/300 grams) for 30 minutes. It's ready when a knife goes through it.
• In a different pan, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat and cook your green beans (200 grams). Season with salt, pepper and a minced garlic clove to taste. Cook for 20 minutes only to maintain a crunch.
• When ready to serve, cut the sweet potatoes in cubes to serve alongside the chicken breasts and green beans. Enjoy!
𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈:
680 Kcal / Carbohydrates: 55g / Proteins: 77g / Fats: 16g
* Portion size in photo is reduced.
Do you want meal plans and shopping lists full of delicious dishes like this one? Get in touch for a free consultation now: email@example.com